Eligibility & Criteria for Selection
To be eligible for the academic sponsorship the following criteria must be met but not limited to:
- 1. You must be a citizen of South Africa with a valid SA ID
- 2. Evidence of having attempted the matric exam and passed or you are awaiting result for the following January application (Not required for skills and vocational training programs)
- 3. You must not be younger than 18 years but not older than 35 years by January of the current academic year of your initial application
- 4. The total monthly family income must not be enough to fund higher education
- 5. Applicants must have applied to study or are already studying at participating Colleges and Universities.
- Applicants with disabilities and from poor background
- Quality of matric results
- Applicants with unemployed parents
- Applicants from poor community with any or all of the above
Please Note: The Scholarship form can be submitted to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR through fax, +2786 603 0774. Goodluck!